Harms Gallery Event Room
Renting the Harms Gallery Event Room
The Perfect Facility for Weddings, Banquets, Galas, and Receptions.
The Harms Gallery is an exquisite meeting and event room located inside the beautiful waterfront Calvert Marine Museum.
The recently remodeled space includes a prep kitchen and state-of-the-art audio and video equipment. A removable wall, opens the Harms Gallery up to the museum lobby and gives the space the capability of accommodating large functions. The Harms Gallery can accommodate up to 200 guests seated and 250 guests standing.
WEEKEND EVENT RATES
|Events held Friday through Sunday include 6 hours of use for set-up, event, and clean-up. A $45/hr. fee will be charged for additional hours of use.|
|WEEKDAY EVENT RATES|
|Events held Monday through Thursday between 9:00 A.M. and 5:00 P.M. include 6 hours of use for set-up, event, and clean-up. A $45/hr. fee will be charged for additional hours of use and for events occuring after hours. Events after 5:00 P.M. will also have use of the museum lobby.|
|The Wedding Package||$3,500|
The wedding package includes access to the Harms Gallery from 9:00 A.M.- 12:00 A.M. Access to the lobby, boat basin, and museum exhibit hall are included, but not permitted until 5:00 P.M.
Veronica Jordan, Facilities and Events Coordinator
- If you plan to have the removable wall open for a large event, it can be opened at 5 P.M. (when the museum closes to the public). To accommodate time for set-up, events can begin at 6 P.M.
- Tables, chairs, linens, dishes, etc. are not provided by the museum.
- The Children's Discovery Room is not included in this rental. This room can be rented in addition to the Harms Gallery Event Room for $45/hour.
- There is restricted availability during the summer. The museum's largest fundraisers, our Waterside Concerts are typically between Memorial Day and Labor Day. We will not confirm a rental date during the summer "concert" months until our fundraiser dates are established. If you are interested in renting during this timeframe, contact the Facilities and Events Coordinator for more information.
- Site visits are strongly recommended prior to booking your space. We want you to physically see the museum and understand the uniqueness of each space. Please call or email at least one week prior to your visit to schedule an appointment.